The Answer AR1 boot represents a new idea in motocross boots. Inexpensive boots have been around for a long time and no brand had ever really tried to make them good. The AR1 boot is better than good, it offers you far more than is offered by any other boot in it's price range. Using just the right combination of synthetics, plastic and high performance textiles Answer's created an upper that is light, durable and protective. Couple that to a four layer sole system that's stitched on for a foolproof and long lifespan that is easy to re-sole when the time comes.
- Four easy adjust steel/plastic buckles
- Buckles are replaceable
- Injection-molded plastic shin guard plate
- Injection-molded rear plate helps protect leg bones
- Articulated rear ankle area aids movement.
- Steel shank system adds support while riding
- Uni-directional cut sole specifically for motocross
- Thick ankle padding covered in vented material for air movement
- Foot bed forefoot holes add air flow and breathability
- Weighs 3.65 lbs. each (1655 grams) size 10.