Bridgestone?? Battlecross X20 Tire 120/80-19, Rear
- Traction, traction, traction?ÿ- Move forwards, not sideways, thanks to Bridgestone's proprietary block design that delivers outstanding acceleration and braking response.
- Pro circuit technology?ÿ- The Battlecross X20 integrates technology developed on the pro circuit, for all types of riders from beginners to international championship riders.
- Amazing cornering grip?ÿ- The Battlecross X20's incredible grip straightens out even the most challenging course, letting you corner like you're on rails!
- Huge operating range?ÿ- Developed to handle a wide range of?ÿterrain from soft to medium and even mud, this really is one versatile performer!
- Fast, easy mounting?ÿ- Fully symmetrical block alignment on the rear tire means it can be mounted in either direction for an even faster changeover in the pits.
A Closer Look:
- Engineered block distribution on front and rear tires maximizes grip, especially in soft terrain.
- Optimized stiffness and edge component delivers superior traction, powering you through the straight and narrow.
- Advanced convex "Castle" blocks on rear tire deliver outstanding traction on medium terrain, widening the tire's effective operating range.
- Castle blocks have already been implemented on the Battlecross X30 and X40 with impressive results and a very positive response from the market.
- Dual-direction rotation for easy mounting thanks to fully symmetrical block alignment and optimized construction.
- Developed in close collaboration with pro riders on the international circuit.
- Load / speed index: 57M.
- Construction: Tube type.