Fox 180 Trev Pant
The Youth 180 Trev Pants use Fox Racing's Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike.
- Heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike.
- Woven TruMotion zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility.
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic.
- Hip pads included.
- Shell: 79% polyester / 15% polyamide nylon / 5% cow leather / 1% elastane.
- Lining: 100% polyester.