Fox V1 LUX HELMET-Flo Red
Fox V1 Lux Helmet ?ÿModern and aggressive design helmet. The new Fox V1 is characterized by incorporating the MIPS system, MVRS (its visor is fixed by magnets), it is more ventilated thanks to the improved ventilation system and has the latest technological advances.
- Outer shell made of injected molded polycarbonate and ABS that excellently disperses the energy transmitted in the event of an impact.
- 4 shell sizes and 5 interior EPS sizes to perfectly adapt to the physical complexion of each rider.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System). It is a low friction layer that reduces the rotational energy transmitted to the head in the event of an angular impact, thus reducing the risk of brain injury.
- MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System): this patented Fox system eliminates the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets and hooks that help the visor to detach easily in the event of a possible fall.
- Redesigned ventilation system consisting of 9 air intakes and 4 air extractors on the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet. The air inlets incorporate a grid to prevent the entry of stones and mud.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding and cheek pads. They stand out for being very comfortable, breathable and quick-drying.
- Double buckle closure.