The Answer AR1 boot represents a new idea in motocross foot protection. Inexpensive boots have been around for a long time and no brand had ever really tried to make them good. The AR1 boot is better than good, it offers you far more than is offered by any other boot in it's price range. Using just the right combination of synthetics, plastic and high performance textiles Answer created an upper that is light, durable and protective. Answer coupled that to a four-layer sole system that we stitched on for a foolproof and long lifespan that is easy to re-sole when the time comes.
- Three easy-adjust steel/plastic replaceable buckles
- Injection-molded plastic shin guard plate
- Injection-molded rear plate helps protect leg bones
- Articulated rear ankle area aids movement.
- Integrated shank system adds comfort while riding
- Uni-directional cut sole specifically for motocross
- Thick ankle padding covered in vented material for air movement
- Foot bed forefoot holes add air flow and breathability.
- Weighs 2 lbs./ 900g (size 5).